Monday, January 14, 2013

A Quick Programming Note

My long-time reader may have noticed that I've gone from a profile username of simply "Expat" to "Cape Cod Ex-pat". I tweaked my profile name after seeing someone else commenting under the name "Expat" out and about at other blogs that I like to peruse.

I realized that it was a little too common a name and decided I didn't want folks confusing my claptrap with that of someone else. I like it when folks honor the individuality of each other's bullsh!t.

I also brought it back in line with the blog's title. Yes, there is a story behind the title and username and, no, it isn't based purely on trashing my natal region of our republic. I hope to tell you more of the story once I feel that the safety of our Second Amendment rights is better secured.

Thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment