Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend Earworm: 2014 AFC Championship Day and the Best Laid Odds

It's Destiny; it's Inevitable an inevitable thing that Peyton will assume his rightful place at the head of the gridiron pantheon?

I think with Brady and the boys in the house, you could sorely find another thing coming.

That's right here's where the talkin' ends
Well listen this night there'll be some action spent.
Drive hard I'm callin' all the shots
I got an ace card comin' down on the rocks.

If you think I'll sit around while you chip away my brain
Listen I ain't foolin' and you'd better think again.
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
If you think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another think comin'.
In this world we're livin' in we have our share of sorrow
Answer now is don't give in aim for a new tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment