Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Cup Live Blogging

So, there's some sort of important game on today? Guess I'll have to tune in and offer thoughts. 

Most folks up here are rooting for the Sea. Squawks. I'm over at Fishing Buddy's house to watch and decided I'm rooting for:
And lots of it! #12 just doesn't mean same to me as it does the Squawks fans...

Nice, yet another safety!

Nice pick on Manning! :)

I think Denver is having trouble without their thin atmosphere and reefer smoke. ;)

2-minute warning and I have yet to hear "Omaha" once. 

Yes, I gotta admit this has been one of better halftime shows in lllloooonnnggg while...

Uh oh, Tulip's gonna rub my nose in this one... I've been bitching for two years how there's no such thing as a return for touch down. Boy that crow tastes interesting...

Uh, wow. That was a closer gr than I thought (sarcasm)...

Yeah, I have to confess to some definite petty, vindictive schadenfreude with this lopsided game...

No comments:

Post a Comment