Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ex-Pat's Pats 2014: Week 5

Okay. New week. New hope. Praying the positive vibes and the Pats look hungry!

Update: nice QB sneak on that 8th play 4 & 1! Aaaannnndddd Ridley points points on board as I tried to type this!!! Heartening opening drive and fingers crossed.  

Update: bullshit penalty to take bake that pick.  Still a good stop to keep them back for a failed field goal attempt

50,000-plus passing yards and 2 TDs in 2 possessions! Damn, it is loud at Gillette tonight. 

Update: what the hell was that penalty in Gronk?! Way to just kill the momentum. And now we've got a sack (just shakes head)...

Update: 1st Pats punt and it looks like all you have to do is lobby the refs for this game. Shame Allen couldn't get punt off before Ref had a change of heart. 

Update: good stop by D on last Bengals possession, despite all the flags!

Update: that Revis-Green matchup's been an exciting one so far tonight!

At the Half: BIG shot in arm for Pats and the fans. I think we're all breathing easier. Looking so much better and I'm actually astounded at just how huge a turnaround this is so far. Really impressed with Tim Wright. Both lines look completely different from last 3 games. Felling Bengals are playing good but Pars are playing better (thus I am eating crow for time being over Mondays Guinness-fueled statement that KC proved Pars were only good at beating bad teams). Yes, I was a puts Monday night. Like all of us, I was feeling pretty frustrated. 

Update: 43-17, with less than 3 minutes. I'm gonna go out on a limb and call this one for the Pats. I'll be honest that I was one of those despairing ( and, no, I was not one thinking Brady was done). I was definitely impressed with them tonight. Was like watching the good old days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment