Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ex-Pat's Pats 2014: AFC Championship (With Updates)

Pre-Game thoughts...
Begun, the 12-Wars have... Real nail-biter going on in Seattle, with Tulip really screeching for Seattle (she really wants a Seattle-New England Super Bowl). We've had a bit of fun where I've been proving I am the center of the football universe via changing colors of my T-shirts (I was wearing a dark green through most of it) and watching the scores flip in response...

Okay, the NFC's going to overtime and I've gotta go put the Pats' colors on. Fingers crossed in a HUGE way!

Pre-game Update: and Tulip is ecstatic over that OT win by the Squawks. She's halfway to her dream Super Bowl...

The AFC Game: okay, Tulip has her dream of the Pats getting a chance to pluck the Squawks in a Super Bowl. 12th Man will have a harder time with #12 that far away from Seattle...

Overall, on the game... I'm rather disappointed. That was supposed to be Denver getting creamed at Gillette, dammit! We was robbed.

I do feel somewhat guilty for the Colts (just a bit). They're a good team, led by a promising young QB, I honestly thought they were going to give the Pats a lot more trouble than they did.

Well, as Belichick likes to say (with a smile this time), "We're on to Seattle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment